Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cheap Name Brand Baseball Equipment


The cost of baseball equipment is ridiculous these days. Going to your local sports store is quite pricey because everything is over priced. Even with a reward card of some sort you still end up over paying. Trust me i would know my baseball bag contains about two grand worth of equipment. From bats to batting gloves everyone is looking for a deal. Well a couple online sites where equipment is cheap are baseballsavings.com and baseballexpress.com. Both these websites have all the name brand equipment from Phiten Necklaces to the new Louisville Slugger Omaha. T-Ball through college baseball these are the websites for you. Trust me I wouldn't have nearly as much stuff I have if it weren't for these websites.

Going Deep,

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment